Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

U.S. Americans, the Iraq, and Bricks

I helped Cody work on his house today. Cody told me a whole back that he wanted to tear down his brick fireplace on the hottest day of the year and he decided today would be perfect. He was right. His house, situated on San Ramon's beloved Love Lane, is coming along rather nicely. Yesterday I decided that I should go running. Poor planning. It was 103 degrees and I felt as though I may die. Luckily I did not because today Mel and I get to go to a baby Dr. appointment and tonight Justin and I get to go see Mae in the city (an early birthday gift from him). Yesterday I stumbled across this video (actually I heard about it on the radio and looked it up). It is a clip from last week's Miss Teen USA pageant. It is the funniest/saddest thing I have seen in a long time. It makes me sad to be a U.S. American. Enjoy.

7 comments:

N said...

she does make some very good points though
and everything such as

Charlie said...

holy crap. i need to date that girl.

The Ton Face said...

I agree, we U.S. Americans need to all have maps, and help the South Africa.

moxleyfam said...

cody says, "she belongs in that fish bowl that he pulled the card out of...with a brain like that."

moxleyfam said...

even jack's english is mo betta.

Muetteronomy said...

I can't decide which is worse: that speech Ms. South Carolina just gave or the TV show America's Got Talent. Is this all we have to offer to the world? Sad, sad day.

lauren said...

that poor girl. she must feel like such a dumb u.s. american.