Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8th Grade Shindig & Houseboats

On Sunday we had an 8th grade graduation banquet at the Robery's house. Though not all of the 8th graders could make it, we still had a really good time. It will be interesting when the new school year rolls around because a majority of the committed MSM students are 8th graders and the 7th grade class is sorta flaky. These things always seem to work themselves out though so I am not really worried. As of September 1st, I will have completed a full year of serving as the Middle School Director. It has been a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing what this next year (and beyond) holds. Tomorrow I will be leaving for Houseboats. Melissa unfortunately will be staying home with Bauer and the baby so that she can prepare for the impending school year. I love Houseboats and am looking forward to yet another adventure on Lake Oroville. Unfortunately Grandpa Swiers will not be attending this year due to an illness that he has. Keep him in your prayers.

This is the intro to a wedding that I shot in Grass Valley in June. I accidentally put it on there twice in a row. Forgive me!

2 comments:

lauren said...

i did get an e-mail from your friend tom. i was really excited about that. let me know how you like them.
oh, and i've been listening to the cd you gave me, i like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Your video's are getting better and better Dan. Made me cry it was so beautiful. The bride was gorgeous and the whole film very touching. EB