Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More Pictures, Less CSET's

I found out yesterday that I passed the final CSET (state required subject based test for teaching). It was a super-hard 4-part test. I am glad to be done with it! Here are some pictures that Justin took on Houseboats.
Our little cove.
Matt Pine and I in our garbage bag outfits for a skit we would soon perform.
One of Oroville's hottest models.
Look closely at the stars. They are pretty.

2 comments:

{B} said...

Daniel,
That is awesome! Congrats. I remember how stressed I was to take the Praxis (the CO test for elm. teachers)...I was so glad when it was over. Yeah!
Brit

lauren said...

i need your address to give to the guy about the poland trip...you can e-mail it to me so its posted on the internet if you would like.