Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Half day trips are fun. I just took one. Deej, a guy named Jon (a friend of Breitbart) and I, drove to Rocklin to hear Nick speak at his school's chapel. There were about 300 people there and he did a really good job. He attends William Jessup University (formerly San Jose Christian College) and it is cool to see him thriving in that environment. He is a gifted speaker and I was glad that we got the chance to go up there. We left at seven and got back by three. Just your basic half day trip. (Enjoy this beautiful picture of Perry and I gazing at the sunset)

The big news around the canyon, or more particularly, in my home, is that I will be going to Hungary/Ukraine/Romania in April with Gary Darnell and Chris Klein. I booked my plane ticket last night. We will be going to support the missionaries over there and my role will be to document said trip on video. A Hungarian pastor named Bodi is trying to raise funding to build a new church building in Hungary as well as a senior center. Bodi does a lot of speaking in Ukrainian schools on sexual purity and we will be accompanying him on such an endeavor. We will also be documenting orphan and gypsy ministries in the countries we will be visiting. I will discuss more of the details later. You can pray for the trip as it is in the planning stages right now.

Today's horrible video is an announcement video that we made for the high school group in 1999. This video features a very pre-pubescent Chris Conley. Simply hilarious. Enjoy

1 comment:

Jon said...

wow. you're quick. i didn't even have time to rummage around your blog before i saw this post. by the way, i just finished farenheit 451. i thought it was brilliant. not his best but still classic bradbury.