Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Baby name idea #5.

"Bo." Aside from the obvious similarity to the child's last name, this yet-to-be-born baby would have the luxury of being named after one of America's greatest icons, Bo Jackson. Just as Bo knew baseball and football, our Bo will be well versed in the ways of travel, music, and linguistics. For example, during playground discussions, if a question about guitar playing were to come up, the children would surely summon Bo because, as they would say, "Bo knows guitar." Another possible scenario would probably involve a teacher asking Bo what the capital of Lesotho was, because of course "Bo knows travel." Bo would respond by saying "Maseru", and then follow by saying, "I've been there multiple times with my family."

If Bo's musical abilities were to blossom to the level of expertise, he could join famed rock band "Bo Bo", because Bo-Bo, of course, would also be his nickname. He or she would likely play lead guitar and perhaps even sing, because accordingly, he or she will have the singing voice of a hummingbird angel.

Today I had an epiphany. I now know what I am supposed to do in life. I found this amazing video on YouTube today about this guy who traveled around the world and taped himself dancing everywhere he went. Stride (the gum company) saw his original video and ended up sponsoring a second trip to even more places. Check the video out if you have time. It is pretty amazing.

5 comments:

Grubstreet said...

my dad used to call our black lab 'bobo' even though his name was max. for some reason this always made the dog so excited. I think max really wished his name was bobo.

Charlie said...

here are some great ideas for names. gumby bowen or lester bowen...you do the math.

Grubstreet said...

Leroy, Mervyn and Marvin are great names, too.

Dan said...

I did the math and I don't want my daughter called lesbo. If it's a boy, we will consider Lester. Thank you for your input.

Anonymous said...

i think i like bo the best. and i really like that video. that guy is my new hero.

davis