Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, March 02, 2007

I am about to leave for the Men's Retreat but thought that I would update the blog real quick. Three items of note for today.

One: Stephen Colbert's new ice cream, "Americone Dream", is now in stores and as such, I want to eat it.

Two: We played a game for Middle School on Wednesday night called "Buddy the Elf", where two students created a spaghetti/candy meal similar to the one made by Buddy in Elf. This picture doesn't even begin to demonstrate the extreme grossness that was, "Buddy the Elf."

Three: I haven't uploaded any new videos in a while because I have been busy editing the Arizona promo video (the one that I filmed in December) so today I will leave you with a special video treat that I did not create.

This is one of the greatest scenes from one of the best shows ever,
Arrested Development. Indulge.

No comments: