Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Middle School went really well last night. Pati and co. did the music and it was awesome. I am trying to recruit her to do music for the MSM when she graduates. My manipulation is working.

I just got back from helping out in Melissa's classroom. If kids are the future, and if the kids in her classroom are pretty representative of kids across the world, then in the future, it's safe to assume, people won't be very good at math.

Looks like I am speaking in "Big Church" this Sunday. Tim asked me on Tuesday if I would be willing to speak. The good news is I only have to speak for 10 minutes but I am still a bit nervous. Sunday is Student Sunday where the youth ministries are in charge of running the main service. Sunday is also the day we will set our clocks forward. I like that day.

Today's video is the online edition of America's favorite TV show,
Tri Valley Today. This month's guest was Tyler Moxley. This is the show that I produce for a local mortgage broker and Tyler was kind enough to be interviewed in the latest episode.

One last item...This Derek Jeter baseball card (and others like it) are going for about $1500 on EBAY right now. If you look closely at the card, someone from Topps inserted George Bush in the stands and Mickey Mantle in the dugout. The card is super rare which makes it more valuable. Kinda cool.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

kinda lame. george bush looks like he's lost which is funny.