Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, March 12, 2007

The rumors are true. Melissa and I are having a baby. That even seems weird to write. Baby. We're having a baby. Weird. That will take some getting used to. Perhaps by the time I am used to saying it, the baby will already be born and I will then have to adjust to that reality. This could be a long year. So if you are not doing anything on November 16th, come to the hospital. We'll be there. The freaky picture on the right is supposedly what a fetus looks like at 4 weeks (roughly the age of young Daniel Craig Bowen, Jr.). That's a good looking kid right there!

I spoke in Big Church yesterday which was quite nerve racking. I was really nervous but I think the Lord spoke through me and I was able to speak clearly and get out the things I wanted to say. I kept knocking my mic off which was funny.

Here is a video from that gross game we played for middle school the other day. Super gross. Enjoy.

7 comments:

moxleyfam said...

i love little "BabyBo" already!

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy!!! i love being Auntie Colie and can't wait to be one to yours! it's going to get expensive for you guys when you have to fly me out to babysit every time you want to go on a date. but don't worry, i'll still come! i love you guys, it meant soooooo much to get your call on Friday! talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Congrats (again)!

And, you did great on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait.

You did so great on Sunday. I am consistently impressed with how God is using you! Don't get so nervous next time...you are a really gifted speaker!

Dan said...

congratulations dan and melissa!

Charlie said...

i'm really impressed that leo and shaun didn't throw up. that was so gross. almost as gross as you getting your wife all prego and what not. seriously, congrats. you should feed your baby sugar spagetti all the time. get it all fat and stuff. yeah!

Anonymous said...

congratulations. i am so excited for you guys. praying for you and wishing you the best. please don't name it "Blade."