Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Melissa and I got a fancy new digital SLR camera. It is lovely. We took a bunch of pictures last night as you can tell. Editors note: Melissa made me remove the pictures of her. She has a mini Dr.'s appointment today where they will take some blood tests and stuff. They will probably tell her that our child is going to be brilliant and incredibly handsome and then make comments on how wonderful the baby's father must be. Typical doctor stuff.

Viacom is suing Google/YouTube for $1 billion. That is a lot of money. I have actually had a video kicked off of YouTube (Tim Hudson Interview) by the MLB for supposed copyright infringement. Kinda lame. We'll see if YouTube wins the suit. I hope so. They have been so kind to me.

If you enjoy Switchfoot then you should check out their live bootlegs on iTunes. If you search the Podcasts for Switchfoot you will find tons of live songs from their current tour. The best part is that they are free! They recorded 6 songs from every show (including 6 from the Valentine's Day show Mel and I were at in SF) and posted them on iTunes. Enjoy.

I get to go see Anberlin/Jonezetta tomorrow night which will be marvelous. My beloved brother will be accompanying me. Now it's time for Bible study with Cody. Until next time...Good tidings!

No comments: