Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Life is funny. That is all.

Anyway...I uncovered this piece of videographical treasure this week and decided to share it with the world. This is an extra credit video that I made for my Government class during senior year. I look young and goofy and I think you will enjoy it.


I found this crazy pig picture. This is nuts. You can read the story here.

I bought the new Relient K yesterday as an homage to my youth and to my surprise, it isn't that bad. The last song is an 11 minute opus (a la Sufjan) featuring Jon Foreman of Switchfoot. I like it a lot. Another CD worth mentioning is the new record by Between the Trees, "The Story and the Song." They sound like The Format meets Switchfoot meets Copeland. They are enjoyable.

Here is a cool story about A's outfielder Milton Bradley if you wanna check it out.

Time for me to get things ready for theEVENT.

No comments: