Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, February 12, 2007

This weekend was pretty nice. I took the CBEST (standardized teaching test) on Saturday and I think that I did pretty well on that. I read today that some 10 year old boy aced the math section of the SAT this week so, at 24, I better be able to pass this.

Mel and I saw Night at the Museum and we liked it a lot. It was pretty funny and made us feel like little kids. Speaking of feeling like little kids, Melissa and I officially became big nerds this weekend as we purchased a Nintendo DS (the new "game boy"). She didn't really want me to get one, but boy has she changed her tune. She has almost played it twice as much as I have. She is a Mario addict. The system is super fun and I suppose it is okay to be dorky sometimes. I just said dorky.

Today is a very special day for the loyal readers of my blog. I am unveiling one of my most beloved videos,
Living the Dream. This video was made for one of my first college assignments and it went on to earn all sorts of accolades in addition to the respect and envy of all of my peers. If I had a million dollars for every life that has been touched by this video then I would have at least a million dollars. The numbers don't lie.

Check out Wednesday, February 14th's blog to see the video.

No comments: