Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Melissa is speaking at theEVENT tonight much to her chagrin. She will do fine (or else!). Here is the Bigger Snow video that I promised. There are some good spills and thrills involved. Let me know what you think.
In other news, Ben & Jerry's will be introducing a Stephen Colbert themed ice cream in the Spring. I enjoy ice cream and I happen to also indulge in the sweet decadence that is The Colbert Report, so needless to say, I am excited. You can read the story here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am much impressed by your use of "chagrin." seriously, how long have you been waiting to pull that out?

Dan said...

you don't even know. i have tried sentences like, "i chagrined by knee yesterday," and "this video is so chagrin", but it never seemed to work until now. thank you for recognizing my impeccable word usage.