Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day was quite wonderful. Actually that is an understatement. Our dinner was quite lovely. I had beef sirloin. It was delectable. We strolled through the garden at Mudd's and admired the various herbs and horticulture. We ate expensive fondue and mingled with the San Ramon elite. Then we headed to the city.

I know I am someone who makes bold/extreme statements such as "that was the best _____ ever", or "so and so is my favorite band" but I can unequivocally say that the Switchfoot show that Mel and I went to was my favorite show ever. No exaggeration. I have been listening to them since the beginning of high school and to see them in such a small venue (Slim's) was pretty epic. They were just amazing. I love seeing a band that actually looks like they enjoy playing music and is happy to be on tour (i.e. Mute Math). Switchfoot did exactly that. They played for almost 2 hours. Mel and I wanted they to play for 2 more. If you don't have their new CD, "Oh!, Gravity", you need to get it. It's great. I could go on and on but I won't.

Yesterday we went to Santa Cruz and enjoyed a perfect 70 degree day at the beach. Bauer chased birds, Mel frolicked in the sand, and I allowed the tide to tickle my white little toes. Mel took the day off and it was fun to take full advantage of that.


feature length movie...
It's Friday and as such Iam featuring a movie fitting of this glorious occasion (and President's Day!). So after much ado and hype, I finally have a working online version of Living the Dream. In honor of your extreme patience I am also including the outtakes. They are pretty funny. This is the first movie that I made with editing software and it features some of the greatest acting and musical performances ever caught on film. Enjoy.

the outtakes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

made my day. thank you.