Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's day! Melissa and I are going to Mudd's (in San Ramon) for dinner and then we will be heading to the city to see Switchfoot and Copeland at Slim's. Needless to say I am quite excited. Melissa is taking tomorrow off so that we can do something fun. The weather is supposed to be really nice so we may head to Santa Cruz and take Bauer to the beach. Heck, we might even leave him there!

In honor of this glorious holiday, I am posting one of the worst videos ever created, Elemarniak. We (Mike Miller, Tony, Dan Pharis, Kyle, and I) created this video in 1999. It was meant to be an announcement video for the High School Ministry but it ended up being, well, kinda pointless. However, at the time, we thought this was quite possibly the funniest video ever made. I am also re-posting Living the Dream. It should work this time.

No comments: