Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

For whatever reason Living the Dream needs to be re-uploaded so I will be doing that tomorrow. Kinda frustrating but I can deal with it. However, as I previously playfully promised (alliteration baby!) I have a whole batch of other videos to upload.

It is time for you to escape in to the world of Baggy Pants. This awe-inspiring tale is sure to capture the heart of every viewer, young and old, rich and poor, bored and boring. Partake in the greatness that is The Legend of Baggy Pants!

This video was shot at Las Trampas in San Ramon during Spring, 2005. It features some of the best displays of over-acting and melodrama ever caught on film. A special side not: Most of this was shot by placing the camera on a log or rock because Dan and I were the only people there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite daniels! love, nicolie

Anonymous said...

daniel, i would love to see the video of nick being an elf, or the secret boys. thanks. Davis.