Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Alas, the three day weekend is over. Mel and I quite enjoyed ourselves as the video below will indicate. Sunday night, in a spur-of-the-moment fervor we decided to head to her grandparent's house in Monterey. Jake and Melissa joined in the festivities. We spent Monday at the beach and enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather. Mel's grandparents live on 17-mile drive so it is always fun to go down there. Not to be Debby Downer, but while we are on the topic of grandparents, my grandpa had a mini-stroke a few days ago. He is doing fine at this point and there appear to be no lingering side affects. It would be great if you could take a minute to pray for him. He is my dad's dad as well as my brother's dad's dad and my mom's father in law in addition to my grandma's husband.

Britney Spears found out that I shaved my head again and she decided to follow suit. What a poser. And in other news...It would appear as though Sufjan Stevens' next album will likely highlight the great state of California. You can check out the speculative news here.

Now for the video. The video features footage from last Thursday in Santa Cruz and yesterday in Monterey. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm...yeah, super jealous out here in Colorado. we just passed our 62nd consecutive day of at least 2 inches of snow on the ground. sick. in a bad way. sick. loved the video. love you. South Africa? i just talked to my friend there today...things are shaping up nicely. are you two still in? let's talk tomorrow! love, nicolie