Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Melissa and I went to see Leeland last night at Cornerstone and it was fantastic. I had Bible study this morning and one of my guys (Devin Johnston) had a funny quote: "Man, if Leeland was a girl, he'd be hot." Kind of an awkward quote, but worth noting nonetheless. Leeland is a great band and I have very few complaints about last nights show. Okay, maybe I'll mention one.

Leeland, the singer, asks the audience to sing-along with him alot. I am okay with that. The problem is that he sings super high. Like dolphin high. I am a pretty normal guy and I know I don't have the best voice but singing along with dolphin boy is nearly impossible...unless your Jake. Jake can sing dog whistle.

We have a softball game tonight at 9pm. We are 0-5 and look to play another team that is nearly as bad as us. One of my buddies from school is on the other team so it should be a fun game. Be there! Here is a link to our softball standings. It is both funny and sad. I apologize in advance for the foul team names.

GO WARRIORS!

2 comments:

lauren said...

your comment made me laugh. and so did the names of the other teams you play with. so sketch.

Unknown said...

hey Dan,
A lot is two words