Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Melissa and I are going on the staff retreat today for VBC staff. That was redundant. Anyway, I just finished editing the Immanuel Mission promotional video that I filmed back in December on the Navajo Reservation. If you have been on a mission trip to Arizona before you will like this video (I hope). It shows what the mission looks like in the winter and when school is in session. Let me know what you think. I am still tinkering with it and have not delivered the final copy to the people at Immanuel yet so if there is anything that you think should be changed or added let me know so I can make the proper adjustments.

After I finish this video I am going to start working on the Ukraine Orphanage Project so I will keep you posted. Kosonom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful video can't see how you can improve on perfection. God bless you in your work as I know He alone can. E.B.

Megan said...

I think it is an amazing video. So weird to see everything covered in snow! I loved watching the kids make snow angels. Also, is Lavar Clark at the school now? I thought I saw him. But I agree, beautiful video

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!