Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Today is the A's opening day which, in my household, is celebrated as a holiday, complete with decorations and a tree. Ok, so the decorations aren't really there and, truth be told, I am only only who celebrates this day as a holiday. But celebrate I will!

Mel and I went to Sunol (Little Yosemite) on Saturday with Tim, the Argo's, and their friend Karen from DC. We took Bauer as well. I had never been to Sunol before so needless to say it was quite the treat. Tim took us on a hike up the creek (through the water) where we had to climb up rocks and waterfalls. It was amazing. It is probably the coolest place I have been within twenty minutes of hear. It was quite beautiful. Bauer wasn't took stoked on scaling the rocks and walking up rapids and the like but he was a trooper. Sadly, we buried him there. Post-April fools! Melissa found a snake and was about to pick it up when she noticed it had a rattle (not unlike a baby's rattle....coincidence?). Baby snakes are cute but baby rattle snakes kill you. Write that down. It could save your life one day.

Tim turned 45 yesterday which is quite impressive. I turn 45 in 2028. Hopefully Tim will be able to come to my birthday party then. By that time, my yet-to-be-born/named child will be 21. That is scary.

Melissa is doing well and we are both excited for the Doctor's appointment that we have next Monday. At said appointment our doctor will show us a picture of our child and will likely complement us on his or her (perhaps both) stunning good looks.

Speaking of babies, here is a video of my cousin Nick's son Cristian. He is a stud.

No comments: