Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I always play the "Good News/Bad News" game with Melissa so I will play it with you right now.

Good news: David Crowder*Band has a new CD coming out.

Bad news: It doesn't come out until August.

Good news: Ted Nugent is playing guitar on the CD. No joke. See below:

Bad news: The A's lost last night and Bobby Crosby is a girl.

Good news: Softball starts Friday! Be there at 9pm.

Bad news: I have to go to the grocery store and then to school.

Good news: I sold my Pacifico hat on EBAY for $5.51. That is about 500 times more than I thought I would get for it.

Bad news: For some reason Tivo didn't record 24 last night. However, if this is bad news then that means my life is pretty good.

Good news: This blog entry is done.

No comments: