Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Hello from Melissa!

Yes, Dan is actually trusting me with the ever important blog. I just wanted to give you all a quick update on Dan's trip to Hungary, Romania and the Ukraine. I don't have a lot of new info but did talk to Dan after he had landed in Budapest, Hungary. Mr. Greathouse a missionary our church supports met him at the airport and was going to bring Dan back to his home in Debercen, Hungary, where Dan would meet up with Chris Kline and Gary Darnell. I have not had the chance to talk to Dan since, but it will most likely be several days before he has access to call, as He, Gary Darnell, Chris Kline and Bodi (Pastor from Hungary) will be in the Ukraine for I believe the next five or six days. I will keep you all updated as I hear more news. Thank you for all of your prayers! I know that Dan and the guys can feel them. Specifically pray for Dan as he traveled over 20 hours and informed me that he only slept 20 minutes! Pray for stamina, health and safety! Thank you all! The baby and I are doing fine!

2 comments:

everydayVALENTINE said...

Hey guys-

Melissa- it was great to see you yesterday and talk baby stuff.

Dan- we will be praying for you as you travel. Thanks for adding our blog to your sight- I have had so many more hits because you are sooo popular!

Love- *laura panfilio*

Anonymous said...

Hi your cousin Steve Nichols and his wife Sandra will be in the Ukraine at the same time you are teaching in a Christina school. Thought your paths might cross. Check your e-mail for his itenerary.