Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I leave for Hungary tomorrow. I am all packed but it still doesn't feel all that real. It should be an exciting/challenging/cool/a-lot-of-adjectives trip. I will actually be in 5 countries tomorrow which will be kind of neat (US, England, Germany, Hungary, & Ukraine). Technically not tomorrow I suppose, but all within a 24-hour period. I will update the blog whenever I get internet access. Pray for us. If you see Mel, give her and the baby a hug for me. I will miss them!

4 comments:

Silvia M. said...

Praise God- you are going to be parents! Jake and Jonah are praying its a boy...we asked Jessica what she wants and she just giggled! Dan and I are thrilled for you!

Silvia M. said...

(that message was from Silvia- I have no idea who 'Brooke' is!)

Silvia M. said...

Jonah just changed his mind- he wants it to be a girl (it figures!).

Angela said...

mr. rev bo. i had no idea you were going to all these really cool places. i'll be praying for you guys!!! i know you'll film all the right stuff and it will be an amazing experience. thank you so much for praying for us in belize, we could really feel it. God did some amazing things.