Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Melissa and I went to the Flory's (Amy's parents) for Seder dinner on Sunday. The Flory's were not involved but they did let us use their house which was quite nice of them. Aaron led us through the various rituals, chants, customs, and wine-drinking, that is associated with the Jewish tradition. It was a really cool and unique experience. It also involved a lot of wine drinking. Did I mention that? I cut myself off pretty early because the dinner calls for multiple glasses. Apparently the Jews could handle their alcohol pretty well. They must've also had a low occurrence of heart disease.

A team of high school and college students and adults are leaving from VBC for Belize today. Charlie is one of them. I found some old footage of him and decided that I should make a video as though he got lost there. Its a video from the past/future. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your lost charlie video makes me really sad. but i can't help but laugh a little bit.

but seriously, it's really sad.

Grubstreet said...

if you pause the charlie video at 1:02, he looks like John Malkovich.