Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Team Scattante!

tBen Foster and I went to the bike shop yesterday after church. We had just eaten lunch with some folks (wife, Tate, Lyla, Allison, Charlie, Sarah) and he said he wanted to check out some bikes. Long story short, they were having a crazy sale and I have been saving for a road bike for a while and Mel-Bo gave me the go ahead to purchase it (after we got home). Ben got one too. I am so excited to ride it! Unfortunately it freaking snowed today so that didn't really work out. So here's to tomorrow and the Wildflower Triathlon (May 2 - Olympic Course), which I will be competing in this May (by competing I mean attempting to finish).

1 comment:

Nikondriac said...

You should ride with my Dad's team. IC3. Marcus' dad, Will Shlicker, and Tim Porter all ride! Congrats.