Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Charlie and Sarah's Engagement

Charlie and Sarah's Engagement Video (Full Version) from dan bowen on Vimeo.



Charlie popped the question to Sarah on Saturday. Naturally, I called this a long time ago. the doubters and skeptics said it would not happen. All the while, D-Bo believed. It was a fun day surrounded by friends and perfect weather in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Here are some pictures from the day as well as the video I shot and edited.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I laughed and I cried. Nice Love Actually rip-off by the way. stole the song and the scene.

Megan said...

So precious! Love Sarah's laugh when she saw you guys! priceless :)

sally said...

Dan, thanks again. This is priceless & we will enjoy it for years to come!!