Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Light Parades and Light Sabers

I am starting to get the hang of my new camera. It can be tedious shooting with a DSLR (it's an awkward shape for shooting video) but it allows me to get shots I couldn't otherwise get with another camera. This is part 1 of a Christmas montage that I will continue to add to. This segment features footage from last weekend's Christmas parade in downtown Pleasanton. We (Mel, Tate, and I) watched the parade from the street in the 30 degree weather and then went to the Moog's house and had pizza. Tate and Addie had a light saber battle that Addie ultimately won. It was a fun evening.

Christmas Time (Part 1) from dan bowen on Vimeo.


On Monday I will be shooting a Christmas movie with the help of world reknown actors Alex Rapine, my brother, Deej, Kyle Clark and more. Look for it to hit a web browser near you, by Christmas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice video! whos that song by?

Dan said...

Owl City - "The Christmas Song"

Muetteronomy said...

Great song choice Dan.

Dan said...

Thanks Elise. That was all you. Where did you find that song again? I didn't see it on the "Of June - EP."

Muetteronomy said...

I don't really remember actually. Just a randomly found treasure.