Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Cheese and Agility

Here are a couple entertaining videos of Tate that I took right after I got my new camera.
I shot this when I was putting Tate to sleep (read: put to bed, not euthanized) the other night. The "cheese" was priceless.

Unfortunately for Tate, his gene pool is not one known for agility or athletic grace. Here, he tries to stand on one foot. Sadly, this may be the best he will ever do.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

dude. that camera is pretty great. and your kids are so rad. the fire truck video is so well shot. tate's "cheese" is really funny, you can tell he's trying to make you laugh. pretty incredible. and is that bauer panting as tate tries to stand on one foot?
charlie
oh and i think it would be fun if you shot a video of you trying to stand on one foot. do it.

Dan said...

That would be Riley panting. Pretty gross. The camera is pretty legit. We should film something soon!