Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

This year we celebrated Christmas 5 different times. It was eventful, tiring and fun. The kids made out like bandits. They each received more toys and clothes than one human should have in a lifetime. They are quite spoiled. We went to Mel's parents and my parents on Christmas morning and then headed to the Degrano's for spaghetti with my aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. The day after Christmas found us on the road to Monterey. We spent the night at the Conley's and had a post-Christmas dinner celebration with them. I made a video documenting the Christmas festivities. I love my new camera!

Here are some photographic highlights for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video but you forgot you had Christmas with the Bowen's a week earlier.

Dan said...

Ha ha! There is photographic proof below. I just forgot to shoot video there. Sorry!