Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

December Fun-ness

December has been a pretty good month. Tate and Lyla are getting big and are growing increasingly cuter. Today we celebrated Christmas with the Bowen side of our family, at my grandparents house. The kids were spoiled rotten. Wednesday is our annual Tacky Sweater party so we are gearing up for that. I will post some pictures and video tomorrow from Charlie and Sarah's engagement. Enjoy some pictures and video from the past month.

I got to play some songs at Barley's Christmas party a couple nights ago. Elise sang with me. We played a few Christmas songs and an original song I wrote a year or so ago ("The Brightest Days" - the video is below). It was pretty fun.

No comments: