Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Rockin Rocklin Pre-Anniversary Wedding Filming Adventure and More!

Melissa and I, as previously stated, went to Rocklin last weekend to film a wedding for a friend of Melissa's family. The wedding was on Saturday but we went up a day early so that we could spend time with Nick Breitbart. It was a really good time. We went to the American River on Friday and swam. The water was super warm and the fish stayed a pleasant distance away while we swam. Nick tried to teach me how to flip to no avail. I am pretty hopeless when it comes to that kind of stuff. We went to Chik-Fil-A, saw Ben Foster, and went and played shuffleboard at a super swanky bowling alley/bar and grill placed called Strikes. It was a lot of fun. The wedding that I filmed was really pretty and enjoyable to take part in. Nick was my assistant cameraman, though he had another name for it.
On Tuesday Mel and I went to Santa Cruz to spend the day for our anniversary. We love going to the beach there and cruising around the downtown area. We went in the various shops and looked at baby clothes. It was a splendid second anniversary.
We just got back from a weekend at Rollins Lake. I will post some pictures later this week and share some of the weekend's highlights. It was a great trip.
Tomorrow we get to find out what kind of baby we are having. We are super excited! I am pretty sure it's a girl and Mel thinks it's a boy. Either way one of us will be right. Here's to hoping that she's right.

No comments: