Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, June 25, 2007

2 Years Baby!

Melissa and I had an exciting week. We went with the MSM to Muirwood Park Wednesday for theEVENT. It was cold, but fun.
This weekend I filmed a wedding in Grass Valley. Melissa and I went to Rocklin to stay with Nick. I will write about it later this week and post some pictures.

Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary which is nuts! We are going to go to Santa Cruz and to dinner and will do some sorta overnight thing later in August.

I can't believe that it has already been 2 years! We have had a lot of fun and I grow to love the girl more and more every day! It's also weird to think that we will have a 6 month old child by the time our 3 year anniversary rolls around. Crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple and what a perfect baby your going to have. Can't wait! Happy Anniversary. EB

{B} said...

You guys had one of the most beautiful weddings. We love you guys and hope to see you soon!

Charlie said...

congrats bowens! looking forward to monday.