Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, July 27, 2007

On the Rez

Today is the 6th day of the Arizona trip. Things have been going really well and hopefully you have been keeping up with the trip's blog. We are leaving the Reservation today and heading for Flagstaff which is both exciting and a bummer. I helped lead the basketball camp this week and escaped virtually unscathed. It was a ton of work but a lot of fun. I got to get to know Chad Clelland and Matt Pine pretty well. they are great guys. The Ton and I got to hang out a ton too which was a treat. I am pretty tired and should probably go help clean up. I will talk more about the trip and post some pictures when I get home. Good tidings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Dan, will be glad to see you and Melissa home again. Loved the blog and vidio. EB

lauren said...

this picture is great. looks like a foot locker ad.