Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Berlin Wall-ace

I just finished reading Lauren's blog. I am really proud of her. It's been cool to see her openness to how God wanted to use her. I think a lot of us are scared to do the things that God wants us to do. Leaving our comfort zones, let alone our homes, is a difficult thing to do. She is in Germany right now, serving in a leadership postition for Young Life for the next 2 years. Pray for her often. It is weird to be back home still. I really like spending time on the Rez, serving alongside my friends, and in some cases, family. I am fortunate to be a part of a really great group of believers. It's a cool thing. Many of us on the trip had been there multiple times and it was cool to see how many of the Navajo remembered us. God has been able to help us establish some really cool connections there and now we are starting to have some really cool conversations with the families we are ministering to. It is something I am really grateful to be a part of.

Here is the second video that I made for Pati. She is singing "Always Forever" by Phil Wickham. She played this song during our devo on the mission trip and it sounded great.

1 comment:

lauren said...

i'm in a library right now so i cant watch the video of pati but i'm so excited to. thanks for your prayers and support, its huge to know i have that while i'm here.