Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Off to the Rez!

Tomorrow morning at 6:15, Mel and I are flying to the Rez. Well, technically Farmington, New Mexico, but close. I have been remaining in contact with people on the trip and they are doing well. My brother emailed me some pictures as well. We will be gone for about 8 days, serving the Navajo near the Four Corners region. I am in charge of leading the basketball camp while we are there which is funny on many levels. One: I am horrible at basketball. Two: I broke my wrist playing basketball on their court last year. This should be a treat. While we are on the trip, I am going to be updating another blog: The Arizona Outreach Blog. Here is the link.

I filmed Pati singing some songs a couple days ago for a demo DVD that she needed to make for a music school she is trying to get in to. It came out pretty well. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good video of Pati playing and singing. You do great work for the Lord with that camera of yours. EB