Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Digging For Gold (Babies and Boogers)

Unfortunately, due to a lack of sign-ups and student motivation, I had to cancel the Middle School Ministry's Canada Day Camping Spectacular. That's the bad news. The good news is the the college and young adult ministries @ VBC have taken over the trip. Melissa and I will still be going. We are sorta heading it up alongside the Moog's and Charlie. Rollins Lake is a pretty fun place and I am pretty excited to go there at the end of the month.

I finished editing the Immanuel Mission promo DVD and I will post the various segments on here in the coming days. Today I will treat you to an amazing bit of nose-picking footage that I captured while on the Rez. It's priceless.

Melissa is beginning to show a little which is pretty exciting. I enjoy talking to her stomach, informing the fetus about how cool his (or her!) father is and how lucky they are to have me, and how cool they are going to be, and other inspirational stuff like that. The kinda uplifting stuff that Dr.'s recommend.

Now it's time to go destroy Jake in tennis. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

moxleyfam said...

there is no mistaking that mel is pregnant! she looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Melissa we're so happy you are starting to show, you are adorable.
Keep good care of yourself and that precious God given bundle of joy we are all looking forward to.
Love, EB