Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's ALIVE!!!

In the past week or so, Melissa has began to be able to feel the baby moving. She is 17 weeks along now (is my math right Lo Jo?) and according to the mounds of baby books that we have, some women can feel the baby move as early as 14 weeks. If they're pregnant that is! I have also been able to feel the baby as well. Not inside of me so much but when I put my hand on her stomach. It is really weird to think about how fast this baby is growing. It seems like yesterday he-she was as small as a pea!

I was looking at the Panfilio's blog and stole one of their ideas. If you look on the right hand side of this page you will see an Expect Net banner thingy. If you click it you can enter in your name and guess when the baby will be born, sex, length, weight, etc. Fill out your guesses today! The winner will receive my child's instant respect when it is born.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as i was not (thank god) present at the conception of your child, i am not the authority on how far along melissa is.

i merely point out discrepancies. just doing my part to keep the caliber of your blog at its highest.

everydayVALENTINE said...

glad you stole the idea...it was fifi's (jen's) find in the first place. it's really fun to see what people guess and it will be even more fun to see what happens! glad the pregnancy is going so well. love- *laura*