Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, June 18, 2007

I've Been Promoted to Diamond Level

This weekend was memorable for many reasons. Some of which I will get in to now and some of which I will divulge later. On Saturday, Mel and I went to the A's game with Jen and sat in ridiculously good seats. Jen gets "Diamond Level" tickets from her work. The seats are literally on the field, right behind home plate. They are amazing! Not only do you get to sit directly behind home plate, on the field, you get all-you-can-eat food as well....FOR FREE! A fat kids fantasy-baseball and food. The girls were shown on Diamond Vision (the big jumbotron screens) twice and I managed to make it on once. We were also on TV quite a bit because each time they would show someone warming up on deck or a play at the plate, our sweet little faces were cheering in the background. Mel got a bunch of the A's player's autographs (Piazza, Kotsay, Ellis, Crosby, etc.) and I got a couple Cardinals' people (Rolen and LaRussa). We bought a couple balls before the game so that we could give them to our child someday, because he or she will undoubtedly be a huge baseball fun. Thanks for the tickets Jen!

No comments: