Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, June 01, 2007

100th Post (What a loser)

As the glorious title of this post suggests, this is the my 100th post ever. That is quite the landmark and to celebrate I am going to go play tennis. Tonight the VBC softball team attempts to raise our dubious record to 2-5. We are currently 1-5 but we try hard and that has to be worth something. The game is at 9pm. Be there!

Today also marks the beginning of Melissa's 16th week of pregnancy. As Lauren noted on a previous post, my math has been a bit off throughout this pregnancy but rest assured, it is accurate now. This is officially the 4-month marker.

Here is another segment from the Immanuel Mission Promo DVD. I have been doing a ton of editing lately and I will continue to post things as I finish them. I just finished filming a video for Tyler Moxley's real estate stuff. It is riveting cinema but you will have to wait to see it until I am finished editing it.

On Sunday I get to go see mewithoutYou at Slim's with Jake. It is going to be incredible. I will tell you all more about it later. They truly are one of the most unique bands out there right now. If you get a chance, go on their site and read the section entitled, "Potlucks + Play With Us on Stage." I really can't do the article justice by paraphrasing it. Enjoy.

4 comments:

The Ton Face said...

Kinda cheating isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Yeh on 100. Regarding the game tonight, you will be happy to know that I got new glasses. I am hopeful that this will create a marked performance improvement for me. I am also hoping it prevents me from being hit by incoming balls. So far out of 4-games, I have been hit 5 times.

Go team. Put me in coach!!!

Anonymous said...

your 100th post marks your first blog mention of me. milestones all over the place. and i am honored.

Grubstreet said...

I just had an accomplishment myself, not that I necessarily feel it's better than yours. They're both good... let's not worry about, who's better or who's got more time on his hands.

I just fit two packs of big league chew in my mouth at once. I had to spit a lot of the juice out because it was making me gag. If you wanna feel like a bona fide ball player, you should always chew on the chew.