Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 17th: Similar to November 17th, except my baby isn't here yet

Just as the multi-colored leaves of autumn have become more prevalent in the past week or so, so too has the vast spectrum of colors in my beloved beard. Ranging from deep reds, rich midnight blacks, wheat tinged blonds, to granite-colored wispy whites, the follicles on my face have begun to take over. I can't take a drink without sharing it with my chin. I can't take a bite without leaving a bit on my upper lip. This wouldn't be that big of a deal except I generally am unaware of the food residue until much time has passed. The good news is that *********** will be here soon and I will get to shave! Mel's last day of school is Friday and her/our/his baby shower is on Sunday and then it's all downhill from there!

Here is a clip from Ashlee Valett's (now O'Neal) wedding that I shot at the end of the summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please shave.

Anonymous said...

i love it, the clip is great!!!!! thank you so much for doing my wedding...and i am so happy for you and melissa too.