Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

Justin is taking classes at the Academy of Art College in the city and he was asked to take some photos of the best looking people that he could find. Naturally, he called Melissa and I. Truth be told, though Melissa is quite cute, I grow uglier by the day and my beard continues to take over my face. Here are the photos:
Melly Belly 1.
zooDANder.
Melly Belly 2.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable! i can't wait to hug the melly belly in just a couple of days! love, nicolie

lauren said...

the melissa belly pictures are really great.

Justin Bowen [Photography] said...

those pictures are awesome

Megan said...

I like Justin's comment. haha

but i love the pictures of mel the best! She is so adorable!

Charlie said...

you've got the makings of a killer handle-bar. ew

X-tina said...

Melissa looks so cute, only 38 more days!

Oh and I feel like you should have worn your "gangsta'" hat in that picture.

lu said...

yepp, that is definitely a blue-steal look. (was that blue steal at all...?! not even sure:P)

X-tina said...

Oh yeah, and I bet I could guess what that ministry is.

GW. said...

cute picturrres. nice beard. and yes i now have a blog. the one you just commented on didnt work soo i just made another one. here it is haha soo thiis is one to comment on. =]

Muetteronomy said...

This is an attempt to repay you for all the amazing musical suggestions: Metro Station. Check them out. If you don't like them I will have failed, but the attempt is good I think.