Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentate

Yesterday Tate experienced his first Valentine's Day. He simply loved it. I made dinner and we had a romantic evening with our child and dog. It was one of the most romantic evenings in our young married life. Tate is sleeping close to 11 hours a night now which is quite lovely. He has a 16 week doctor's appointment on Monday and it wil be interesting to see how much he weighs and all that stuff. Student teaching has been going pretty well and I am starting to get the hang of it. I got a Valentine from a student yesterday and other student told me that I am their favorite teacher. It's hard to be humble when you're this good.

He loves the flash.
Tate's new chair.

6 comments:

Charlie said...

the chair looks like its eating him. do they have big boy versions of it? casue my birthday is just around the corner....

nicolie said...

no big boy bumbos, sorry charlie! yay for sleeping through the night so well! love you guys tons...

Anonymous said...

Tate is getting hansomer all the time and is growing sooooo fast.
Can't wait to see him. EB

X-tina said...

you'd be my favorite teacher too.. even though you are "hella old"

Anonymous said...

that chair looks like the means of a cruel joke in which you guys put him in it and then point and laugh because he can't get out of it.

i recently had a dream in which i ran into Melissa and 1-year-old Tate at Stoneridge mall. I was trying to say hi to the little guy, but Melissa ran away with him, and i woke up feeling sad. but tate is even cuter at 1, if you can believe that.

Grubstreet said...

why would your wife act so rudely in lo jo's dream? perhaps an apology is in order?