Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Goodbye HD DVD's, Hello Rice Cereal

Upon hearing that the HD DVD player has gone the way of the cassette tape, I couldn't help but be disappointed considering Mel and I own one of these now obsolete units. Luckily we got a good deal on it and it still plays normal DVD's. Breast milk could also be going the way of the HD DVD as Tate has now developed an affinity for rice cereal. He had his 4-month checkup on Monday and his results were rather positive: 24 inches long - 51%; 17 cm. head - 90%; and 15 pounds, 3 oz. - 90%. In other words, the kid is short and stout like his dad. He has been sleeping close to 11 hours a night which has been lovely. He is super cute when he first wakes up in the morning, smiling and cooing like a young jaybird. Mel and I are continuing to enjoy parenthood. Bauer meanwhile is less than impressed and is in the process of trying to divorce us and get adopted by the Perry's. We'll see what happens. I have taken a ton of footage of him lately and now that I have finished the MSM snow trip video I will get started on editing a video for him. Below you will find some pictures of Tate and the aforementioned Biggest Snow video from the MSM winter camp trip to Hume Lake a couple weeks ago. It is pretty entertaining - especially Kyle Clark's snowboarding antics. Check it out.

A picture Justin took and edited for school (stolen from his blog)
Tate loves rice cereal.

Biggest Snow, 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good vidio, had fun watching it. Looked like a great time, glad no one got hurt. (That's a Grandma talking of course). Keep up the good work. More photos of Tate Please. EB

X-tina said...

I enjoyed watching the video... it was great! (my brother is such a nerd)

Nikondriac said...

Okay, Someone did get hurt-hello me!!! Daniel 'accidentally' kicked me. Loved the video-Go Ice Hackers!