Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Cuatro Meses


Tate turned 4 months old on Saturday. He celebrated much in the same way that he will upon turning 90 - by eating soft, easy to digest foods, sleeping, laughing, and being confused. He is turning in to a real baby now. It's weird. He looks like a little boy. Mel and I spent the weekend around the house. Nothing too exciting but justifiable since it was raining. Today was my 29th day of student teaching. I picked up the substitute teacher app. so that I can sub during my off-periods. It is amazing money! Just ask Lauren and Whitey! I have been editing a lot of videos lately and below you will find some footage of Tate from last month. Enjoy:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That video is outstanding, BOY! What a smart baby. No doubt about it another genius in the family. What a doll baby he is; and his parents are pretty cute too. Keep up the good work. Love, EB