Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Student, Teacher

I really should be writing a paper right now (even during my student teaching I still have class once a week at night) but I felt that I should post some pictures of Tate instead. The kid is pretty cute. He has been sleeping well at night and he appears to be a morning person. I love picking him up in the morning and un-swaddling him. He smiles and stretches and just looks happy to be alive. Today was day 30 of student teaching and I am starting to get a hang of things. It is still kind of weird being called Mr. Bowen (I would prefer Sir Bowen) but I will adjust eventually I suppose. Until then, here are some more pictures of the young Mr. Bowen.

Not really a fan of the ol' flash.
Super Tate!
Staring contest.
Dimples.
Goodnight.

4 comments:

Mary Madelynn said...

So I'm wondering if, in the event of (heaven forbid) a multitude of fires braking lose in the east bay area (much like the san diego fires a couple months ago), you found yourself having to evacuate your home in a matter of hours, what would you bring? most people would bring baby photos and such, what is your blog if not a baby memory book? Do you understand my point? This is the world we live in. As long as you have your blog, Tate's first year (an undoubtedly more) is safely recorded in the depths of the world wide web, what is the need for anyhting material anymore? Just something to think about while you are not writing your paper.

nicolie said...

ahh! HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! in a manly and bold way, of course. thanks for the pics. good to talk to you last night!

Anonymous said...

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
For more pictures of Tate. My goodness has he grown. Just Beautiful. Glad your doing so well in your class teaching and the college cours. Love, EB

gio said...

These are some of my favorite pictures so far! Can't wait to introduce him to Cristian!!