Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Cribs

The other day I assembled a crib and changing table for Tate. He is about 15 pounds now and was growing too big for the pack-'n-play we were using for his crib. Mel and I went to IKEA last month to buy a kitchen cart island thingy and ended up purchasing a crib and changing table as well. Needless to say we have an endless amount of space in our bedroom so the thought of adding a crib and changing table to our room was met with little opposition on my part. Something like that. In the end the crib and table fit quite nicely and Tate seems to enjoy it quite a bit. He looks so tiny in it though! Mel is back in school now and Tate has been spending time with his grandparents. Mel misses being at home with her baby and hopefully she will be able to do so next year (unless someone wants to sponsor us now???). I have officially taken over one of the English classes which has been pretty nerve-racking/exciting. Cal is on the block schedule which means I am with the students for 100 minutes every other day (as opposed to seeing them everyday for 45 minutes). It has been interesting trying to balance my schedule between going to school at night, student teaching during the day, Middle School Ministry, and spending time with my family but it has worked out.
It looks like the animals are going to attack him.
Yet another picture he asked us to take.

No comments: