Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

73 DAYS LEFT (this title has nothing to do with the entry)

The past 24 hours or so have found me not playing Wii at all. Truly a tragedy, or perhaps you could look at it from a perspective that says "Dan has a life." If only that were true. Instead, I have been editing incessantly, trying to finish up a wedding before I head out of town tomorrow. That's right folks, I am leaving town again. Sort of an impromptu camping trip to Relief Reservoir with my dad, Tom, Josh, Mark and Chris. A father/son expedition minus the younger brothers. Tyler has school and Justin has to work. Bauer is coming as well and is going to sleep in the bed of the truck with my dad and I. Pray. Melissa will be at home playing Wii all weekend. She is a big fan. Below you will find two different video clips.

This clip is from a wedding that I just finished. It features Nickelback on the soundtrack. Enough said.

This is a video of all of the baptisms that happened on the Arizona Outreach and Houseboats this summer. this video will be shown at church this Sunday for Student Sunday (Redundant). The footage was shot in Sedona and Lake Oroville. I accidentally put Matt Pine's name on there twice. The last guy is actually Mike Laine. Sorry Mike!

No comments: