Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, September 21, 2007

a man down

Matt Gin shaved. He was weak. We didn't need him anyway. Truth be told, as the days go by, I am beginning to question my beard growing resilience. We will see what happens. Today we are heading to the Pine's ranch for a middle school and high school ministry leader's retreat. The Pine's (a family from the church) own a 10,000 acre ranch (not a misprint) near Cache Creek. It is insane. 60 square miles of squirrel hunting bliss. It should be fun for the 30 of us in attendance. All of this gnarly beard growing has me reminiscing of a simpler time. Here is a video clip from Egypt, depicting the night that Charlie and I shaved.

2 comments:

X-tina said...

I love the Pine's ranch!! It's the best. Hope you have fun.

Oh and I loved your video..very nice!

Anonymous said...

that was a pretty amazing night. good luck with the endeavor... you can do it! i love you... nicolie