Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, December 18, 2006

I got up with John at 5:30 today to film him pick kids up in the school bus. This is quite the affair. It takes about an hour an a half to pick all of the kids up. I got some okay shots but I was half asleep.
Melissa woke up with me at 5:30. However, she did not intend to. She had a bloody nose. She is recovering though. In a little bit we will be joining the kindergarten class to decorate cookies. Should be funny. Melissa went to observe the junior class that she will be subbing for tomorrow. Kinda funny...On my way home from the airport with John and a girl named Megan, they told me that Mel would be subbing for Megan's j-hi class on Tuesday. They asked me if I thought Mel would mind. I said that I didn't think so. They said good because Megan already booked a flight for early Tuesday and they were counting on Mel to sub. I did inform them that Melissa was a kindergarten teacher, not a junior high teacher as they previously thought. Kinda funny. Already said that.
We are hoping the weather stays nice so that our flights are not delayed on Wednesday. We will be leaving the school at 3:30am in order to get to the airport on time. Awesome.

No comments: