Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Feliz Navidad! Mel and I are back safe and sound. Denver has been crazy. The blizzard was nuts. We are super lucky that we didn't have to get stuck there! It would have been an adventure though.
We had our Tacky Sweater Party on Friday and surprisingly about 80 people showed up. It was great. We were unsure how many people would be there because we re-scheduled it. I will post some pictures shortly.

I haven't begun working on the Arizona video yet but I am anxious to do so. The footage looks great.
I took Jake and Melissa to the airport today. Sure glad I'm not flying anywhere. Tonight Mel and I are eating dinner with our families at the Conley's. The Perry's are partaking in this yule-tide meal as well. The next couple days should be hectic as we are going to multiple places. In the morning Mel and I will be enjoying our Christmas together and then we will head back to the Conley's to open up gifts. From there, we will head to my parents to open up gifts and reminisce about Bruder. We will then head to my grandparents (mom's parents) in San Leandro. After that festive jubilee we will take a stroll down to Monterey to spend the night with Mel's family and her grandparents. Next day we will wake up and head to Alameda for Christmas with my dad's side of the family.

I love all of the travel and the hectic nature of the holiday. Should be a good time. I hope that you all have a great Christmas. Happy birthday Jesus.

No comments: