Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Well, the day has almost arrived. I leave tomorrow morning (7am in San Jose, Gross!) for Arizona. It shall be a unique experience. Jake is driving me to the airport. What a friend. I will be there for a week and to be perfectly honest, I am not entirely sure what I am going to be doing there. I know I need to film stuff but the powers that be have been a bit vague as to what exactly they are looking for. Should be interesting. I will post a video and some pictures upon my return.

On Saturday the Middle School went ice skating in the city. It was fun. Here is a picture.

I also made a video for the VBC basketball league that I will try to put up before I head out of town. Feliz Navidad y prospero ano nuevo.

No comments: